In this episode, we sit down with Natasa Denman, a highly sought after professional speaker, coach and mentor, to talk about community building, personal branding, and juggling family and business life.
- Why people buy people and how people make great companies
- What personal branding is
- The challenges of networking as you start to grow
- Why it’s important to choose wisely the 5 people you hangout with the most wisely
- What the Kardashians teach about consistency and why it matters
- Tips on juggling family and business, and the importance of having genuinely supportive partners
So sit back, relax, and get ready for the show…
What’s your favorite book? There Are Only Two Times In Life: Now & Too Late by Terry Hawkins. In this book, you will learn why your past can’t hurt you, how you can move forward with the right attitude, learn why perception is projection, learn how to live out of the pit that people so often find themselves in, and learn how to create or delete any behaviour that works or doesn’t work for you.
What’s your favorite quote or motto? “Work hard, play hard.”
What does “it will come” mean to you? To be patient. Whatever is meant to be, it will come.
What animal would you choose and why? Koala, because they sleep so well! To learn more about the koala’s symbolism click here.
What advice do you have for our listeners? Every beginning is hard. As long as you’re giving it your all, generally in 2 years, you will see a breakthrough. Most people will never push through the first 12 months.
“People buy people.”
“Personal branding is about your why.”
“Add value. Be consistent.”
“Whenever I’ve scheduled an event, I’ve never cancelled it, whether 2 people show up or 20 or 100. I always say, if someone’s committed to me, I’ll stay committed to them.”
“Community means the bloodline of social and business life.”
Also published on Medium.