In this episode, we sit down with Paul Higgins, founder of Build Live Give, to discuss productivity, leaving corporate life, and the power of giving back to a community.
About Paul Higgins
Paul Higgins helps ex-corporate and working professionals build their own business, live a life they love, and give back to their community.
Paul’s story is like many of his community members. HE spent 18 years in corporate leading great teams to transform complex businesses. However, one day he decided to leave it all and start his own business.
Not wanting others to go through the same roller coaster, he created the Build Live Give community to provide support and experience to people leaving corporate. His community members get access to supportive peers, Facebook Live sessions with global experts, online courses, and the opportunity to join the BLG club where they share the exact road map to fast track success, combined with the accountability of like-minded business owners.
“It always seems impossible until it’s done.” ~Nelson Mandela
- Why Paul left his job at Coca-Cola to build his own business
- The effects of stress on the job on your physical health and well-being
- How to avoid the mistakes ex-corporates make when starting a business
- Importance of community support in building a business
- Story behind Paul’s business and community “Build Live Give”
- The hardest thing for ex-corporates looking to start their own business
So sit back, relax, and get ready for the show…
Links & Resources
Also published on Medium.